Thursday, June 22, 2006

A BYOBB BBBQ!!! (we all knwo what the extra B's stand for...)

For those of you who are in St. John's, or WILL be in St. John's (I've honestly lost track of where everybody is at the moment) this Saturday, feel free to pop by my house starting around 6:30ish for a BBBQ.....bring your own meat/booze/desserts/whatever. I'll be making some chicken legs and/or wings and/or breasts, but there probably won't be enough to go around. If I feel up to it, I might even make some of my infamous beercan chicken...by "up to it" i mean "If I can afford to spring for a couple of chickens".

Anyways, yes it WILL be populated by my weird "music" friends, so feel free to bring whoever you want...what's Hinchey up to these days? THAT'd be weird...

Janezgamma

14 Comments:

Blogger Philip said...

weird hinchey + weird music friends == party

Thu Jun 22, 08:23:00 PM  
Blogger Student said...

first of all, beer can chicken is famous as your father's recipe, as far as i can recall. jacob will back me up with that.

Thu Jun 22, 10:49:00 PM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

HHiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiNNNNNNNNN
NNCCCCHH HHHHEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YY
YYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYY YYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!



checks out the huddle on occasion.

Thu Jun 22, 11:46:00 PM  
Blogger Jaboc said...

I will back up into Tom.

Wait, what was the question?

Fri Jun 23, 12:29:00 AM  
Blogger Coco butter said...

Tom is correct, beer can chicken is janesys fathers recipe. I believe janesy is famous for shoving something else up a dead chickens ass...apple stuffing, his apple stuffing chicken is truly amazing.

Fri Jun 23, 12:44:00 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Is there a BBQ on June 8th? We'd be at that one! Booyeah!

Fri Jun 23, 02:40:00 AM  
Blogger brad. said...

What about BBQ's on March 14th? I'll definately be there.

Fri Jun 23, 03:27:00 PM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

I don't get the joke.

how about a bbq on August 4th at 6 pm.

Sat Jun 24, 01:25:00 PM  
Blogger brad. said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Sat Jun 24, 02:06:00 PM  
Blogger brad. said...

the joke is that June 8th was 15 days before her post. To make a June 8th BBQ would require a shitty car, lots of plutonium, and a flux capacitor.

Sat Jun 24, 02:11:00 PM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

ha ha.

Great Scott!

Sat Jun 24, 03:08:00 PM  
Blogger Philip said...

The DeLorean isn't a shitty car! Err.

Sat Jun 24, 10:01:00 PM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

Built in canada baby! (yes?)

What happened to doors like that anyway? then you could actually get out of a parking spot. Am I right?

Or at least suicide doors. Word

Sun Jun 25, 01:20:00 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

BAH! I meant July. :p

Sun Jun 25, 01:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home