Ten G's
To commemorate this post, here's some musical accompaniment to move you along, a great song- (open it in a new window): Van Helsing Boombox by Man Man.
Okay, here we go:
Word to yer mother> yesterday, if anyone's keeping track, the Huddle done hit the 10, 000 mark. Boo-ya! LIke that? Ten G's my brothas and sistahs. 10 Grand. Sweet. And that's not counting my visits. Bring it! So, either we're just really liking the website, or there are a bunch of creepy voyeurs out there who like to hang on the edge of Coco Butter's every move. (READ: Pedophiles). Probably a bit of both. Right? Although, if anyone can successfully identify our original masked anonymous commenter, they will win a lifetime supply of tostados (chips)- complements of T-Crizz.
Pooky G (as some of you know) is our unofficial feline mascot (Smithers would be our Canine rep. were he not completely retarded). Pooky is a nice cat, but in this picture, she is angry, and wants to eat you. She just came in from rolling around in the dirt. Notice her white face, and "dirt"-y furry torso. Gooooo Pookster!
Anyway, I'm so glad that all hands are into the Huddle & in honour of such news-worthy accomplishments, here's some weird news I found today.
A Disturbing story about Circumcision- (did you know most men down here are bible-sliced?: that's what I'll call it).
A more disturbing story: Duff promise not So Yesterday.
And a really interesting (and almost well-written) read about St. John's sign names and their origins.
Post or comment if you've got some interesting news/video/music you'd like to contribute in honour of this event. Hope you enjoy the tunes/links Word!
Okay, here we go:
Word to yer mother> yesterday, if anyone's keeping track, the Huddle done hit the 10, 000 mark. Boo-ya! LIke that? Ten G's my brothas and sistahs. 10 Grand. Sweet. And that's not counting my visits. Bring it! So, either we're just really liking the website, or there are a bunch of creepy voyeurs out there who like to hang on the edge of Coco Butter's every move. (READ: Pedophiles). Probably a bit of both. Right? Although, if anyone can successfully identify our original masked anonymous commenter, they will win a lifetime supply of tostados (chips)- complements of T-Crizz.
Pooky G (as some of you know) is our unofficial feline mascot (Smithers would be our Canine rep. were he not completely retarded). Pooky is a nice cat, but in this picture, she is angry, and wants to eat you. She just came in from rolling around in the dirt. Notice her white face, and "dirt"-y furry torso. Gooooo Pookster!Anyway, I'm so glad that all hands are into the Huddle & in honour of such news-worthy accomplishments, here's some weird news I found today.
A Disturbing story about Circumcision- (did you know most men down here are bible-sliced?: that's what I'll call it).
A more disturbing story: Duff promise not So Yesterday.
And a really interesting (and almost well-written) read about St. John's sign names and their origins.
Post or comment if you've got some interesting news/video/music you'd like to contribute in honour of this event. Hope you enjoy the tunes/links Word!





















12 Comments:
I hate a post without comments. This'll make me feel better.
Heh.
The annonymous blogger was Tom, why can't you just accept that?!?!.
As for that party poster (I'm not making two posts) it is pretty lame. The white barely shows up on the green and it's sooooo green. If you're having a party based around a colour shouldn't that colour be predominant in the ad? They should have just had a green party, or were they worried too many Irish would show up and brawl? And that guy looks really lame, if you're going to use a silhouette you should use a sexy dame. Next time tell 'em to ask me to design the poster, maybe then I'd go.
Cory, I gotta admit: I do believe you're right on just about every single count regarding the Ad. You should do this for a living! hehehe
Although, I will say there is some value in emulating the ipod ads (see see here ).
nevertheless, yeah, should've been a chick.
(who wants to go to a party surrounded by a bunch o' dudes? well, a few ppl. here, but nevermind.)
And, I agree about the too much green. Although, it is sponsored by Heineken. They still could've had more "ahem" black and white.
They probably should've just used another concept: but a checkered background/hot girl would've done it good.
I don't go to "coloured" parties anyway- unless Cory's wearin' blackface. rep-re-sent.
And Tom, dammit, I don't believe he would stoop to anonymousiisizing. AND> didn't this all happen mostly BEFORE crizleby was into the blog?
Personally, I think that makes Cory the prime suspect.
moi? surement pas!
i tapped into leez's esprit with that one, call me matt jr jr.
i will never and have never posted anonymously. whoever that dirty pscyho was, there's no reason for all the hysteria that made the huddle anti-anonymous, i think some of my posts would have had some sweet anonymous reviews from admiring blogspotters. BUT, i will say, whoever smelt it dealt it (i'm tapping into andy with that one).
Smithers is Da Bomb. No feline reps for me, yo. Word.
Sue: Pooky says you better take that back! or she gonna eat you up
Maarrraaowwww!!!!!!!!!
and May I add a "pshaw" to all this pithy comments:
Where are the real commenters- these are important stories that you should all be reading.
WHat about the Signs in our fair town. does no one care for them?
what about the perils of circumcision, and the quality of music?
what say yee to this?
I ain't afraid of no ghost--I mean cat!
I also haven't checked out the links in your post yet. *blush* I'll do that after school today.
I won't
Jaboc is a total hardcore badass.
4 realz
Jacob- what do you have to do besides read these articles?
Let us know what makes you ssooooooo important that it's soooo not worth your time?
you are a badass my friend.
Did ppl. at least listen to the song?!?!?! that's practically required. circumscision? I don't so much care. (although the street sign thing is cool- they certainly didn't name "Pleasant Street" after one J.M. Prince.! I said good-DAY sir! )
*go oilers.
Post a Comment
<< Home