From the Airport, With Love
Well, Hello All.
Tis me, Mr. Q here, writing ye fools from the bowels (the interior colon, in fact) of the Toronto Airport. For those wondering (Janes, perhaps), I did indeed make my flight, and am now revelling in some free Wi-Fi (it's like Fi&Chi, without the Vinegar, hehehe).
Interesting things seen at said airport:
Anyway, I must be moving along to the gate, & what not. We'll see you on the other side of the Border!
P.S. Janes has: $10 for Tim, Hin-Chay's Coat & CD, and wicked facial hair.
Q man OUT!
Tis me, Mr. Q here, writing ye fools from the bowels (the interior colon, in fact) of the Toronto Airport. For those wondering (Janes, perhaps), I did indeed make my flight, and am now revelling in some free Wi-Fi (it's like Fi&Chi, without the Vinegar, hehehe).
Interesting things seen at said airport:
- A Buddhist(?) monk (caucasian) wearing Clark's, and sporting a Swiss Army watch. He ate across from me (I'm guessing he had the Veggie Burger.) I was secretly wishing it was Lenny Coco.
- *Heard: A large man 2 rows back, having a nightmare and snoring intensely. It was very freakay.
- A flight attendent will serve you half O.J., half Sprite! Deeelicious.
- No matter how late you leave your house, the flight still has not boarded, and you seem to still be let on the plane! (Sorry Mom & Dad . . . ;). It obviously has something to do with the space-time continuum.
Anyway, I must be moving along to the gate, & what not. We'll see you on the other side of the Border!
P.S. Janes has: $10 for Tim, Hin-Chay's Coat & CD, and wicked facial hair.
Q man OUT!





















7 Comments:
Hin-chay. i've published the blog now . . . but you're still not there. What gives? you haven't joined the blog yet.
and who's Momma... whatever.?
Hin-chay both fears and loves the huddle.
What does that mean?????????
Oh yeah, and safe flights, etc, etc.
And let us know if you'll be stopping by the pacific northwest!
Safe travels, fellow vacationer!
The bidding starts at $10 for Hinchey's CD, $40 for Hinchey's jacket, and 75$ for Tim's $10.
anyone?
dibs on tim's 10$!!!!
mine's a kawasaki!!!!
HONDA
Post a Comment
<< Home