Saturday, August 19, 2006

Look out above!

Hey all. Back in Texas now- thanks for all the well wishes. And here's a quick mini-update: Yesterday I posted a new Banner image, as you can all see. Kudos to Jill for the pic! I think it looks sweet. Especially the matching brown and denim outfits!

Also, for those interested in style (Philbert), I took the quick and easy steps to delete the 'navbar'. (It's the little annoying blue bar that used to run above the banner). Because we were privitized, none of our search stuff came up, and it looked dumb. So, it is gooooone.

Oh, and not sure what you guys are seeing on your end of the blog (mabye phil and I see something different), but it looks like Blogger is trying to update the way things are published (yes, right when most of us get the hang of it). But ultimately it looks like this are much easier to work with- although that damn bar is gonna come back! dammnit. Feelings?

peace ouuuuuutttt.

6 Comments:

Blogger Invisible Shield said...

all these comments make me feel good. Now that I'm back here, I feel compelled to check it like 5 times a day. Damn the addiction!!!!!

Sat Aug 19, 06:09:00 PM  
Blogger Coco butter said...

With the navbar gone I honestly have no idea how I can possibly make an actual post instead of a comment. It was baffling before but at least I could do it. Also, I don't know about your macs, but the only thing I see in the pricure is knees. Who is it, at least with the last picture I could tell it was phil (who else has such sexy legs). I'll guess it's Jill and Tom due to the post, but if that's the case who took the picture? Man, I sure wish I could make an original post again.

Sun Aug 20, 01:02:00 PM  
Blogger Philip said...

Someone I know isn't looking at the Huddle on Flickr!

And to get to the place where you can post new stories, simply hit blogger.com!

Sun Aug 20, 03:39:00 PM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

thanks for the feedback C-Buttah

I agree with your comments re:navbar- so to compromise- I moved stuff around, and you'll see a button just down the page below the 'Gazeebow Unit' Picture . . . click on it, and it'll do the same thing!

cool?

now, gues who's in that picture, and go make an original post about it!

and mannnnn, i do miss phil's sexy legs.

Sun Aug 20, 03:48:00 PM  
Blogger Student said...

ok whats the point of having a blog without the next blog option? many of my golden nougets have come from that fertile mine. where's the love for the dedicated digger of the mysteries of the blogosphere? where?

Tue Aug 22, 12:13:00 AM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

oh man. I forgot about the sacred 'next blog' button. . . Crisbie, will you be allright?

sincerely,
a concerned huddler

Tue Aug 22, 12:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home