Friday, August 25, 2006

Mark's Very Extravagant Mother Just Sent Us Ninety.....


In case you haven't heard the big news, Pluto is now no-longer a planet.  It has been hilariously demoted to the status of "dwarf planet".




So the obvious question is...


What will happen to Cosmic Pinball? 

6 Comments:

Blogger Invisible Shield said...

Mark's Extravagant Mother.... I Get it I Get it!!!!! wicked.

enter a call for new Mnemonic Acronyms . . . possibly starting with "Michael's Very Extravagant Mother . . ."

just a thought.

Fri Aug 25, 10:56:00 AM  
Blogger Philip said...

Okay, this is in fact being nominated for Best Post Ever!!! I was thinking about Cosmic Pinball when I heard it on the news the other day too. HUMOUR!

Fri Aug 25, 02:20:00 PM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

oh man, I have a confession to make: although I practised dilligently, and have an unnatural fondness for Cosmic Pinball, and all that it entails (cue audio memory of Mr. Rogers falsetto)- I never actually appeared in the Production of CP.

Shocking?!!!! Inddeeeed!

I'm not even sure if I saw the infamous John Moores distaster tumble (yes, my life is hollow becuase of it)- how did this happen? I have no idea. I think I may have dropped out of choir!

speaking of dropping out: I can find literally no evidence that such a musical exists, on the interweb.
Was it all just a dream?!??! a cosmically pinballed of a dream!??!?

Sat Aug 26, 01:30:00 AM  
Blogger Philip said...

Luke has just shock and awed me.

Sat Aug 26, 06:07:00 PM  
Blogger Student said...

as i recall it, if you were involved with music outside school you could opt out, and i think luke and andrew williams did so... any recollections?

poor mores...

Wed Aug 30, 05:03:00 AM  
Blogger Philip said...

I don't think this was an option for us at the time; as I was one of the ones who opted out as well in the future.

Sat Sep 02, 12:29:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home