posted by Invisible Shield at 8:20 PM
I think we're all suffering from over-crosbination.
i know i am.hey, maybe ppl can post their favourite creations in the pollock machine. a la south park Sue et. al.post it to the flickr!
well, we'll see. all's i know is i aint crozbied enough!ps want a frank? [im selling frankfurters now and that's my slogan]
i want a frank.
I want more details on your new job. Do you ask people in a really shady manner? Do they call you the frank nazi? Do you have to dress up?
Post a Comment
<< Home
5 Comments:
I think we're all suffering from over-crosbination.
i know i am.
hey, maybe ppl can post their favourite creations in the pollock machine. a la south park Sue et. al.
post it to the flickr!
well, we'll see. all's i know is i aint crozbied enough!
ps want a frank? [im selling frankfurters now and that's my slogan]
i want a frank.
I want more details on your new job. Do you ask people in a really shady manner? Do they call you the frank nazi? Do you have to dress up?
Post a Comment
<< Home