Tuesday, November 07, 2006

K-Fed is K-Fucked


With great delight I break the story on the huddle that Britney Spears has filed for divorce from Kevin Federline. Man, didn't we all see this coming! He co-hosted MuchonDemand yesterday and it was brutal. I watched his performance at the end and when he wasn't short of breath, he was able to mention his shoes at least 3 times in the song. Apparently he had to "beg" a promoter not to cancel his NYC show recently. A city of over 8 million people and only 300 showed up (mostly friends, people given free tickets, or foreigners) to a 1,500 capacity venue. More people have seen Ishtar for christ's sake! I could get over 300 people for MY album release party! When's the next casting call for The Surreal Life?Doogie is gay, K-Fed's getting dropped, what's next? It's a good day for pop culture.

5 Comments:

Blogger Philip said...

I did not see any Much Music, but I can only assume it was awesome.

And, funny enough, there was no mention of the breakup in today's 24 Hours rag, but they did talk about the 300 friends showing up to his concert! Apparently he begged and pleaded for the people running the show to not cancel it, and 3 hours after he was supposed to start, he came out and rapped for about 30 minutes, at which point there was only 100 people there! Haha.

Brad, I'd go to your rap concert if you gave one. When and where is all you have to say!

Tue Nov 07, 08:25:00 PM  
Blogger Student said...

good work breaking the doogie news too gooch. if anyone's seen the most recent episode of sopranos, we can all agree lots of excellence came out of doogie howser md.

at least he got up and did it right? that's what my grandmother would've said. he faced his demons!

Tue Nov 07, 09:35:00 PM  
Blogger Janezy said...

So which Hollywood cumdumpster was K-Fed bangin' that made him ditch the 'ol Britster?

And is his music really THAT bad? I saw a clip of him playing his first single on youtube...sure, he was only pretending he knew what he was doing in a recording studio, but I gotta say, that tune was friggin' awesome!!

p.s. kudos to Arielle, creator of the term "cumdumpster" (at least in our circle). What a great word.

Tue Nov 07, 11:47:00 PM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

Arielle: I'm Shocked! next you'll say you're not up on the latest news about an eagle in Manhattan- have you checked out Pale Male . Com!???

Gooch- excellent news coveraaaggeee, & on the HH, too!

man, I wish I saw that Much Music episode. is it on youtube!???

I figure K-Fed is the real cumdumpster *shudder* in that relationship. Pimp!

Wed Nov 08, 12:03:00 PM  
Blogger Student said...

what happened in texas luke??

get with it!!

Wed Nov 08, 09:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home