Tuesday, August 14, 2007

What are them Melbournians at?

I want to know what them Melbournians are at. To follow are our own escapades in Toronto thus far, including Google Mapification of sites of interest.

T+J, what is the news? (Also, see here for a candid of the two of you that I quite like.)

5 Comments:

Blogger Invisible Shield said...

Lookin forward to hearing this...

Tue Aug 14, 06:39:00 PM  
Blogger Jaboc said...

I never knew that so many of my garments had been to so many places before.

Tom with the dubs ice cream is my favourtie.... as I'm sure it is his as well.

Tue Aug 14, 06:50:00 PM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

jacob, you have no idea where your garments have been...

Tue Aug 14, 07:04:00 PM  
Blogger Student said...

i never wore jacob's clothes, that's cory you're thinking on. i really should start thinking about cutting back on my ice cream intake...

Wed Aug 15, 01:15:00 AM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

hahaha.

Thu Aug 16, 10:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home