Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Just to be clear


The above picture displays the exact opposite of how I feel when on facebook. I went on facebook today for 3 reasons. 1) My aunt joined and invited me and I didn't want to be rude so I had to accept her (note that this is also the #1 reason I will not be very active on facebook). 2) I had to join the fantasy football page that Brad made, I love fantasy football!!! 3) It was recently brought to my attention that some people are talking shit about me on other peoples pages and I need to keep track of this so that I know who to bag tag when they return from Texas...or wherever they might be. To sum up, I still 'ates facebook; I'm bringing it down from the inside; slides are fun!

2 Comments:

Blogger Invisible Shield said...

listen, i can't account for Nina's actions whilst perusing the world wide web. frankly, i am sick of it.

Glad to see someone demonstrating true allegiance to the Huddle... unlike most of you foolz!

Tue Sep 04, 10:49:00 PM  
Blogger brad. said...

Cory, I said you masterbate with a belt around your neck on facebook. This may or may not be true so you can't really call it talking shit. I also said someting about you & cats.

Sun Sep 09, 11:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home