Welcoming me back to cyberspace: with apologies to Jason Bourne
Hey pachucos, Tom here, living in a Melbourne but in a new hood fuckers!
Yes, yes, we've moved into an apartment and I can now say that indeed Phil and Sue's condo, which there is no doubt is sick, is also smaller than my apartment. Indeed our apartment is so large, members of both cory and jaboc's families could conceivably enter. Not in practice of course, but in the sterile world of physics, it would indeed be a possibility.
As for not respecting the information flow on facebook, that's because i've had my eyes glued on one facebook user to the exclusion of all others. Who? None other than my little alter ego, Tom Crosbie! Here's a quick sample of his newest information-superhighway j-turn:
///I was prompted to set up this group whilst in the pub!!! Where the chuffing hell did Douglass the butter man go. He was an absolute ledged. And I think its time for his return, if loads of people show they feel the same then the lady that can (jess) will get him back. I’m sure of it.///
Who is this other Tom Crosbie, and who the chuffin' hell is Douglass the butter man? Indeed the former is a fellow facebooker who looked me up as we have the same name. And so I follow his exploits on the cybernet, leaving no room for this blog. (The latter is a butter man of the non-cocoa variety and hence of no interest to cocobutter's procreation regimen.)
In other news, I'm currently submitting my apology to one Jason Bourne. I recently scoffed at one of the residents of LeMarchant Rd (I can't tell them apart anymore) who mentioned that he was in essence a more excellent version of Bond. The bourne movies have been playing on the telly here and indeed Bourne is pretty wicked.
Now, the whole Cocobutter fiasco to do with birthdays and being forgotten... Alls I can say is that that's woman's work!
Furtherto my earlier point, I'll conclude by saying that Bourne is fairly sweet, little Tom Crosbie is the chuffin' man, and alls well that ends well...
Yes, yes, we've moved into an apartment and I can now say that indeed Phil and Sue's condo, which there is no doubt is sick, is also smaller than my apartment. Indeed our apartment is so large, members of both cory and jaboc's families could conceivably enter. Not in practice of course, but in the sterile world of physics, it would indeed be a possibility.
As for not respecting the information flow on facebook, that's because i've had my eyes glued on one facebook user to the exclusion of all others. Who? None other than my little alter ego, Tom Crosbie! Here's a quick sample of his newest information-superhighway j-turn:
///I was prompted to set up this group whilst in the pub!!! Where the chuffing hell did Douglass the butter man go. He was an absolute ledged. And I think its time for his return, if loads of people show they feel the same then the lady that can (jess) will get him back. I’m sure of it.///
Who is this other Tom Crosbie, and who the chuffin' hell is Douglass the butter man? Indeed the former is a fellow facebooker who looked me up as we have the same name. And so I follow his exploits on the cybernet, leaving no room for this blog. (The latter is a butter man of the non-cocoa variety and hence of no interest to cocobutter's procreation regimen.)
In other news, I'm currently submitting my apology to one Jason Bourne. I recently scoffed at one of the residents of LeMarchant Rd (I can't tell them apart anymore) who mentioned that he was in essence a more excellent version of Bond. The bourne movies have been playing on the telly here and indeed Bourne is pretty wicked.
Now, the whole Cocobutter fiasco to do with birthdays and being forgotten... Alls I can say is that that's woman's work!
Furtherto my earlier point, I'll conclude by saying that Bourne is fairly sweet, little Tom Crosbie is the chuffin' man, and alls well that ends well...





















4 Comments:
Thanks are in order for the follow fellow huddlers:
Mr. Jr., excellent liquor provider;
Phil & Sue, MOST excellent hosts (twice) and married sucka;
Jaboc, for some clothes;
Cocobutter, for excellent eastwood action, and just 'cause;
Hinchey, the FIrst One Wed;
Gooch, whose name graces the fine city of Melbourne on a street not far from where we live.... (thanks Gooch!);
Arielle, Luke and the others whom I've forgotten but who I saw whilst home, cheerio!
dawn doesn't get the shoutout because she ain't on, and my thanks to jill are counterbalanced by driving-related anti-thanks....
J-dawg, janezy, and nina all deserve shoutouts too.
Well said, Mr. Croz, although if you've been Facebooking as you say you are, you owe me a message reply!
Glad to see you're back safe and sound! (In the meantime, I've taken your place beside Philip in the weekly visit to the Firkin. Booyeah!)
Post a Comment
<< Home