Seen around town
prior to our departure from said city. Well, thank God we missed our flight, or we never would've been around 1 day extra to be on our way to the rooms to view this:


There is no doubt Big Cros. is an 'ansome man, and it must be admitted that this is a brilliant portrait. Confident, but not overly so. . . lookin' good!
I suppose this is Crosbie HQ? praps Cory can tell us more re: news from Big Cros. HQ. Also of interest, this Telegram write up about some whining by other Conservative candidates... I haven't heard him on Open Line yet, (fingers crossed), but I think he holds himself well in print.





















3 Comments:
I don't know who's more handsome in those pictures: Big C, Luke, or Nina. A wicked lookin' poster of da owner of our inspired blog name. Not too shabby. Me folks are nominating him in, Tory or no.
I think our new banner answers that question pretty succinctly. :P
hahaha
ned pratt took the portrait if anyone wanted to know....theyre pretty good, loving the banner as well!
Post a Comment
<< Home