Monday, October 29, 2007
Contributors
The Holyrood Huddle Endorses:
- Routine Pleasures
- The Yule Goat Webcam
- Huddle on Flickr
- Hey Rosetta!
- BioCurious?
- The East Coast Trail
- Quintana's + Arriba's
- Kinky for Governor of Texas!
- Gazeebow Unit
- The James Baird Gallery
- Scott Walden's Photos
- Clarke's Beach: Photos
Previous Posts
- Look Everyone, Jill's
- Catching up
- I'll Tell You What I Want! What I Really, Really W...
- Old and Busted, meet...New Hotness
- Flight of the Conchords
- Vacation
- D-list Sighting! (When "D" is for Degrassi)
- WTF?
- To be and make a cameo
- our apartment


7 Comments:
Really good. Much faster than Tiger, everything feels super snappy in comparison. Time machine will be a life saver for lots of people, and you can share your computer over iChat, which is pretty sweet. Quick look rocks. Stacks are neat. The end.
how much did you pay for it?
It was 120 at the Apple Store here, same price as the US version.
It's sweeeeeeeeeeeet.
man, i'd like to get some Jaguar action. like, from an actual jaguar.
Yeah, no upgrade for me...I'd like to get in on it though. Phil reminds me that any install disk (dvd) will do for any mac. That's pretty tempting. Maybe a cost-sharing plan can be worked out before or around Christmas :)
What's all this that Luke's talking about? Jaguar sex?
jacob- want to have sex with my jaguar?
Post a Comment
<< Home