Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Rejoiiiceee Rejoiiiicceee!!!


Tis true, yonder friends:
fare has been purchased for passage from the port of Austin (in the state of Texas), arriving in the narrow harbour of St. John's (Newfoundland) on the 14th of December, the year of our lord two thousand and seven.

Excitement! And I shall be celebrating until January the 7th, the year two thousand and eight. Also in the mix there are 7 days in the city of New Amsterdam (commonly called 'york'). I have also arranged to work in the galley of a Tex-Mex restaurant while I'm there, to offset the cost of passage.

In other recent news -from the land of Australia, no less- I can confirm that both Mr. Crosbie & Ms. Slater can indeed be reached via the telephone, despite the terrible distance the signal must travel through the undersea passages and arrive onshore. Also guaranteed: an entertaining and lively conversation, complete with references to current and historically overlooked films, in addition to much conversing about "maps" and their various accuracies and goings on. "Highly Recommended."

2 Comments:

Blogger Invisible Shield said...

i can see everyone's excited...

best christmas ever? i see no evidence of that as of yet...

Thu Nov 15, 04:00:00 PM  
Blogger Student said...

Im excited.

Tue Dec 11, 03:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home