Sunday, November 11, 2007
Contributors
The Holyrood Huddle Endorses:
- Routine Pleasures
- The Yule Goat Webcam
- Huddle on Flickr
- Hey Rosetta!
- BioCurious?
- The East Coast Trail
- Quintana's + Arriba's
- Kinky for Governor of Texas!
- Gazeebow Unit
- The James Baird Gallery
- Scott Walden's Photos
- Clarke's Beach: Photos
Previous Posts
- Holidays!
- flying/sitting dutchman
- bringin' the truth
- Obviously it's slick
- So, which side are you on? Or will be on in 100,0...
- Something about monkeys...Artist on Artist: Owen W...
- for the mac daddies & mommies
- Look Everyone, Jill's
- Catching up
- I'll Tell You What I Want! What I Really, Really W...


3 Comments:
Sue, I think he's trying to tell you something...
Santa's already dropped off his presents this year and that's not one of them. :p
Ho ho... sounds like PMJ got burned.
maybe that's why you can't wear pants...they rub vigorously against your healing burns! Houch!
And, you got your presents already? Man, Santa says it burns, too. not unlike rudolph's nose
Post a Comment
<< Home