Wednesday, November 07, 2007
Contributors
The Holyrood Huddle Endorses:
- Routine Pleasures
- The Yule Goat Webcam
- Huddle on Flickr
- Hey Rosetta!
- BioCurious?
- The East Coast Trail
- Quintana's + Arriba's
- Kinky for Governor of Texas!
- Gazeebow Unit
- The James Baird Gallery
- Scott Walden's Photos
- Clarke's Beach: Photos
Previous Posts
- bringin' the truth
- Obviously it's slick
- So, which side are you on? Or will be on in 100,0...
- Something about monkeys...Artist on Artist: Owen W...
- for the mac daddies & mommies
- Look Everyone, Jill's
- Catching up
- I'll Tell You What I Want! What I Really, Really W...
- Old and Busted, meet...New Hotness
- Flight of the Conchords

2 Comments:
p.s. a quick look around the interwebs seems to reveal that he is, in fact, sitting on some small, hidden platform coming out of the stick to his left.
sad story.
Less sad, it was fairly obvious. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home