dispatches from Christmas travelling
hey folks, a hearty hello from gene's coffee shop in new York city (live blogging 4 EVA). Landed last night leaving behind the warm bosom of Austin for the frigid metal and cocrete of the city. It started to snow today but quickly dilapidated in a torrent of soul drenching rain... I am finding out why southerners always return from the northeast complaining incessantly about the weather.
Oh- i almost forgot the real reason for l- blogging: celeb sightings. Seen so far: the cooking guy from queer eye for the straight guy, reading in the austin airport. 2: just saw laura linney in fao schwarz. My report? I like the queer eye guy better in iron chef america and laura linney is quite petite in person, even with her aggressively handsome euro boyfriend.
I am out of here tomorrow eve. Looking forward to starting the holy month in earnest and to see you jokers. Tomorrow i will conclude my shopping, hopefully without rain. P.s whats people reading for Christmas? For some undetermined reason I am thinking about getting on some Herman Melville. Yeah I don't know why that is.
Cory, how much will you love me when you see me in person? Let me make this clear: I expect a so- called "man hug", damnit.
Oh- i almost forgot the real reason for l- blogging: celeb sightings. Seen so far: the cooking guy from queer eye for the straight guy, reading in the austin airport. 2: just saw laura linney in fao schwarz. My report? I like the queer eye guy better in iron chef america and laura linney is quite petite in person, even with her aggressively handsome euro boyfriend.
I am out of here tomorrow eve. Looking forward to starting the holy month in earnest and to see you jokers. Tomorrow i will conclude my shopping, hopefully without rain. P.s whats people reading for Christmas? For some undetermined reason I am thinking about getting on some Herman Melville. Yeah I don't know why that is.
Cory, how much will you love me when you see me in person? Let me make this clear: I expect a so- called "man hug", damnit.
Labels: I'm lostie





















8 Comments:
I request a second round of "Josh's apartment" videos. Kthx.
This comment has been removed by the author.
This comment has been removed by the author.
If you decide on Melville, I would avoid "Redburn". Last good thing I read was "Zodiac" by Robert Graysmith. Should be able to pick it up relatively cheap, and a very quick/good read.
yeah, i'm not sure why those comments are deleted. weird?!
So yeah, no repeat of "Josh's Apt" Part Deux.
I'll try to take some vid. of the NY scene @ Christmas... if i don't get run over on the sidewalk in the process... should be interesting!
I know why those posts were deleted: to get us testicle-sporting Huddlers excited, believing that there are more posts than there are, so that we would produce a greater "store" for the holdiday gaieties. Jacob: we are not deceived by you.
I did hug Luke when I first saw him, but may not have had I read this post first. That you would know anyone from queer eye (is it still on?) and that you would post about laura linney's handsome boyfriend suggests something to me. Just tell the truth Luke, nobody will care...except Nina...maybe.
P.S. My "stores" are currently at max.
Shortly after that hug, cory's stores were quickly depleted.
Post a Comment
<< Home