Monday, March 17, 2008
Contributors
The Holyrood Huddle Endorses:
- Routine Pleasures
- The Yule Goat Webcam
- Huddle on Flickr
- Hey Rosetta!
- BioCurious?
- The East Coast Trail
- Quintana's + Arriba's
- Kinky for Governor of Texas!
- Gazeebow Unit
- The James Baird Gallery
- Scott Walden's Photos
- Clarke's Beach: Photos
Previous Posts
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars
- Confirmation of News
- "those who know are eager to discuss."
- Forget the next dozen!
- Good Music
- Michael Clayton
- I said to Jill last week, "dillers to doners, Jake...
- For those of you who haven't heard...

7 Comments:
In case there was any confusion, that post was for Hinchuman. I recommend you contact him directly to get the best possible information on how to put together next year's hollyween costume.
what is it i cant see it!
I believe that to be a recycled video- though a tree man, i can't really get enough of that.
And yeah, I'm with Jill: why are all your videos showing up as strange, empty rectangles?
Jill, if you click on the empty rectangle, it should go to the video. . .
While acquirement of the tree man's condition would provide me rootsy and barky growths, and in the most appropriate places, it still leaves me wanting for foliage to complete my Old Man Summer costume. There should be no reason why I can't graft live twigs and leaves onto the growths. If the treeman hasn't enthusiastically tried this already, then evidently the disease has gotten to his brain.
His face looks like there's been some attempt at leafy versimilitude-- perhaps he tattooed the growths?
His brain is definitely affected though. I mean, he's complaining about his wife leaving him, but why not go for a treebride??
hmm i wish i hadnt seen that
Pffft, that's just a bad case of lepracy. Wasn't he an extra in Kafka?
Post a Comment
<< Home