Sunday, May 25, 2008

See this film.



Watched this the other night and it is brilliant. I still have the goosebumps from the opening credits..

Check out this video to get a taste of what's in store.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXRwplFTh_Y&feature=related

8 Comments:

Blogger jill said...

tom and i saw it last year in the theatres...i agree...its loverly!!

Sun May 25, 09:17:00 AM  
Blogger Janezy said...

This really is a great film. Falling Slowly is the main song from the film, which I learned and taught to some of my students. Great song, great movie.

Sun May 25, 05:05:00 PM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

Looks solid... Janes, that story is unbelievable.

Tue May 27, 09:31:00 PM  
Blogger Student said...

I hereby petition Luke to change Janes's username to MapleLips.

Wed May 28, 04:33:00 AM  
Blogger Philip said...

Seconded

Wed May 28, 07:49:00 PM  
Blogger Kerri said...

I would vote for that.

Wed May 28, 10:20:00 PM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

I'll see what I can do.

At the very least, though, I think it's obvious that everyone wants Janes to reinvent himself.

Give the people what they want, Janezey!

Thu May 29, 10:44:00 AM  
Blogger Philip said...

Also acceptable to me would be "MapleJanes" or "MichaelLips"

Thu May 29, 06:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home