Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Name that Broad[way Actress]

Born Bernice Frankel in New York City on May 13, 1922, has a sister whose name is Kay and lives in Montreal. She soon moved to Maryland where her father, Philip, operated a women's clothing shop. After attending the now-defunct Blackstone College in Blackstone, Virginia, [?] became a medical technologist before World War II. She also served in the U.S. Marine Corps.

Hints (don't skip ahead... see how many clues do you need):

LEVEL ONE:
A remarkable entertainer and an American icon, we can only assume that the Rowe family is obsessed with her.















LEVEL TWO:
Five simple words: "Sophia Angelo Spirelli Petrillo Weinstock"




















LEVEL THREE:
She might have developed "empty nest" syndrome after an unwanted spin-off bit into her ratings, but to us, she was always pure gold...






RATINGS:
Level Three = You have the trivial knowledge of a retarded sea monkey.
Level Two = Better bone up on your classic CBS.
Level One = You're a Rowe!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Invisible Shield said...

I Better bone up on my classic CBS.

Guessed the wrong golden girl, damnit.

Tue Apr 29, 11:11:00 AM  
Blogger Hin-chay said...

Was anyone else waiting for pictures to load up in the black spaces between levels? Once I snapped out of it I realised that obviously there weren't supposed to be any pictures, but until you throw the horses overboard one can remain in a stupor, expecting anything at the slightest suggestion.

Tue Apr 29, 01:55:00 PM  
Blogger Janezy said...

I confess, it took me until Level 2 before I got it...though I couldn't remember her actual name, does that count?

What is of most concern to myself and most Huddlers (I presume), is why in the hell did Tom post this in the first place, when he clearly should be doing something FAR more productive...

But I've learned to stop asking questions like that...

Wed Apr 30, 01:58:00 AM  
Blogger Kerri said...

I love how as Mike starts to care less and less about teaching, he is more and more active on here.

Oh, and I'm level 2, but I DID remember her name.

Wed Apr 30, 03:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home