Friday, May 09, 2008

Galactus: Earth Sucker!

Hello Chums!

Came across this article about a taser party:




This is an unusual party, to say the least. There's food, but no alcohol, and much of the time is spent listening to disturbing statistics.

The lone male party guest is Kevin Sailor, an off-duty police officer, brought in to demonstrate how a Taser works.

Like many a partygoer who doesn't really know anyone, he spends much of the time on his own, slightly awkwardly standing with his (soft) drink. But he holds court later, when explaining the device and how best to use it.

He's a firm believer that Tasers are not permanently harmful - but civil liberties groups voice concerns over this.



Also, a story about a sink hole ....




.... turned my mind to one Galactus, earth(-sized) sucker.



After the recent and quite unexpected upswell of interest in the life, times (--dare I say, life-times?!) and good deeds of Bea Arthur, I feel it incumbent upon myself to provide you pachucos with more and greater subjects of biographical curiosity. None is greater than Galan of Taa-- Devourer of Worlds-- GALACTUS!!



Compliments and jocular responses are appreciated-- Bea Arthur, eat your fucking heart out!


Ps. I've yet to resurrect the lovable "I'm Lostie" character, but stay tuned... (Who's still watching the Lost by the way??)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Invisible Shield said...

kevin Sailor must get all the ladies at those taser partays.

i like the leopard print one.

I wish this blog post was about I'm Lostie, though.

Missed last week's lost. But otherwise mostly up to date.

I guess Australia now has the end of season 2? :P

Sat May 10, 01:17:00 PM  
Blogger Coco butter said...

I also missed it last week. Where can I see it online? The reason I missed it is that I was busy blacking out. Fun times.

Sun May 11, 07:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home