Thursday, April 30, 2009
Contributors
The Holyrood Huddle Endorses:
- Routine Pleasures
- The Yule Goat Webcam
- Huddle on Flickr
- Hey Rosetta!
- BioCurious?
- The East Coast Trail
- Quintana's + Arriba's
- Kinky for Governor of Texas!
- Gazeebow Unit
- The James Baird Gallery
- Scott Walden's Photos
- Clarke's Beach: Photos
Previous Posts
- Zombie Beach
- Nuttin New
- Looks like a good one
- Честит рожден ден, Luke!
- С днем рождения, Philip!
- Nobody's birthday today
- Dreams and Jobs
- No, I don't like you either.
- From Toolie to ... where?
- They Call me Buck 65... I don't know why.

6 Comments:
*oink*
Err, I mean, *cough*.
While I didn't notice Janesy coughing the other day during his brief stint in downtown TO for lunch (Indian buffet! I took you there right Jacob?), I'm pretty sure if any of us were to get the swine flu it would be him.
I thought I had the swine flu, but it was the whine flu! what?
Oddly, we were discussing this same topic this evening, and a question arose that was debated.
In Lord of the Flies, did they rape that pig?
It wasn't so much a debate, so much as you saying that the kids raped the pig, and us saying that you were wrong.
You can't rape the willing Micheal. That pig was asking for it.
Post a Comment
<< Home