Wednesday, April 01, 2009
Contributors
The Holyrood Huddle Endorses:
- Routine Pleasures
- The Yule Goat Webcam
- Huddle on Flickr
- Hey Rosetta!
- BioCurious?
- The East Coast Trail
- Quintana's + Arriba's
- Kinky for Governor of Texas!
- Gazeebow Unit
- The James Baird Gallery
- Scott Walden's Photos
- Clarke's Beach: Photos
Previous Posts
- Dreams and Jobs
- No, I don't like you either.
- From Toolie to ... where?
- They Call me Buck 65... I don't know why.
- Whose your man? Janes?
- Gelukkige Verjaardag, Jacob!
- Broken Social . . . News?
- 生日快樂 (shēngrì kuàilè), Brad!
- Janesy . . . reviewed by Ebert!
- Why so hungry?

3 Comments:
Is this one of them April Fool's jokes?
lol I was like, "Who'd I forget?!?!" when I read that title! :P
I sure hope Method Man doesn't read the Huddle because he wouldn't be very happy to read this.
Post a Comment
<< Home