Thursday, May 07, 2009

By the by


So this is usually Cory's bag, but, you know, I'm feeling very Cory-like these days (watching baseball, bein' wicked). So what's everybody got on the go this summer?

Phil & Tom are booked on the ferry to hit the west coast at the dawn of June, and I may, indeed, be accompanying them. If not, I'll be making my way up there in early June for Danielle's wedding and general Tom Crosfoolery.

Jacob, last I heard, was pining for Albanians' hairy armpits and planning a trip to Greece.

Brad is already on a sort of vacation. . .

Matthew, I assume, will get vacation in 2010 (or has already earned 6 weeks). And everyone else, I got nothin'

Hinch? Cory? (did they finally get sensed-up and lay you off, proper?) Salama? Fill us in.

15 Comments:

Blogger brad. said...

My Manitoba adventure begins an indefinite hiatus in 2.5 weeks. Looking forward to a greasy St. John's summer. Not looking forward to the job hunt.

Thu May 07, 02:39:00 AM  
Blogger WhiteLily said...

While I wasn't in the list, I'll post that I have no summer plans atm other than heading to Edmonton at the end of June for a wedding. Then mad relaxin' until September, I s'pose!

Luke, cool stuff that you may have booked a seat in the CrosCar!

Thu May 07, 08:16:00 AM  
Blogger Coco butter said...

Those bastards are never going to lay me off. I'll be working 5 hours per day for the whole summer like some kind of slave. Hey Gauci, is Julia coming home too? Susan, you should drop the dead weight and come home for a while.

Thu May 07, 11:47:00 AM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

Sorry Sue! Nina got left off the list too if that makes you feel better, and she's got the craziest summer plans of anyone.

I'm excited of CrosCar prospects, though deets gotta be considered. . .

Brad, that's exciting! Cory, those rotten bastards. Is there an underground railroad for this sort of thing?

Thu May 07, 12:08:00 PM  
Blogger jill said...

what about me??? no one cares about me :(

Thu May 07, 11:43:00 PM  
Blogger MsNina said...

Although I was left off -- I guess seeing that Luke knows what I am doing ....or does he???

My plans include the following --> China in June with crazy Middle schoolers (Yikes), home for my birthday and then to Vegas for my friends birthday! haha... THEN for the best part of all -- hopefully to Newfoundland to hang out.

Jill maybe I can visit you on the way up or back - that would be excellent.

Thu May 07, 11:51:00 PM  
Blogger Jaboc said...

God I hate when Jill posts on here... it's just so boring.

Its lookin more and more like I won't be heading back to Albania, which means I will be joyfully stuck here in St. John's... which I am quite pleased about as I predict this will be a summer that we won't soon forget.

What's Invisible Shields big plans? What about Crizzlebird? Arielle. Jordan (who checks this regularly but never posts), Hinchey, Dawn, Julia? Cough up the deets yo.

Fri May 08, 12:16:00 AM  
Blogger jill said...

Nina, you are welcome to come visit, and anyone else for that matter!! I got an apartment today, in the depths of brooklyn. sweet. i feel like i'm the only one not going home this summer though...that makes me sad :*(

Fri May 08, 10:03:00 PM  
Blogger WhiteLily said...

Jill, I'm not either so don't be too sad! Congrats on the apartment!!

Nina, I don't know where you get the energy at the end of a school year to bring children to foreign countries. You rock! Have fun in China!

Fri May 08, 10:55:00 PM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

Brooklyn apartment!!!

Sweet is right. Hopefully that'll follow with some sweet deets & pics!

Sat May 09, 01:43:00 PM  
Blogger Student said...

Crizzlebie will be driving phil and luke into St John's on the evening of the 1st of June, for a 2 week holiday extravaganza. Crizzlebie will then be in Connecticut and New York until going to Germany for 2 weeks for a conference. Subsequently, Crizzlebie will be maxing and relaxing. S'all good...

Sun May 10, 05:11:00 PM  
Blogger WhiteLily said...

Looks like I'm coming home afterall! I shall be there at the end of July/beginning of August. Regatta anyone?

Sun May 10, 07:38:00 PM  
Blogger brad. said...

Julia will be back for August. I'll be home 2 weeks from today. Convocation the following weekend, and then it's wide open. Cory, I can work a couple of those hours in your stead since I'm unemployed now. Man, it's going to be sweet having most people back for some/all of the summer.

Mon May 11, 10:12:00 AM  
Blogger Student said...

This summer will kick cylon ass!

Thu May 21, 06:35:00 PM  
Blogger Student said...

I wish Matthew were still here though.

Thu May 21, 06:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home