Monday, May 18, 2009

Paul Blart>Star Trek>Star Wars

Hello friends, I was just wondering when exactly Tom, Phil and Luke will actually be ariving in St. John's, NL. Jacob and Micheal are giving me conflicting information and since they're both idiots I tend not to believe either one. Some good news to report, the BBQ located at 293 Lemarchant is working again, looks like myself and Tom are so handy that we can fix things without even realizing it. As for the title of this post I would ask that all arguments be held until they can be made in person. Sue and Jill are free to debate though since they won't be home.

15 Comments:

Blogger Philip said...

We'll be rolling into town on June 1st!

Mon May 18, 02:10:00 PM  
Blogger Student said...

Cory I'd say your neighbor finally forced his lazy friend to fix it in the middle of the night.

For those of you who were not present, when Cory and I were fixing the bbq, his neighbor keep getting on his friend's case to fix it, despite his friend clearly not wanting to do it. It was classic.

Mon May 18, 02:44:00 PM  
Blogger Philip said...

I can't get enough of this bbq story. Keep it coming.

Mon May 18, 03:20:00 PM  
Blogger WhiteLily said...

Whut cho talkin' bout? I'm home in August! I'll bring the veggie dogs and the salad!

Mon May 18, 03:48:00 PM  
Blogger brad. said...

Veggie dogs for me too! Cory, you still living at 293 Lemarchant?

Tue May 19, 12:18:00 AM  
Blogger Coco butter said...

Sadly not Brad, ol' nut breath is still in town. Not to worry though, I still have my key so we can party there any time. When do you get home anyway?

Tue May 19, 09:20:00 PM  
Blogger Jaboc said...

I do love nuts in my mouth.

Locks are being changed on Monday, so everyone (save Cory) is always welcome. So hurry up and get home already.

There are good times on the horizon folks.

Wed May 20, 12:35:00 AM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

Man, now we're gonna be talking about nut breath and bbq'd veggie dogs the whole way.

Wed May 20, 01:00:00 AM  
Blogger Philip said...

What else is there to talk about?

Wed May 20, 01:35:00 AM  
Blogger Student said...

Squid eyes and American culture dynamics. Oh, and banking websites.

Snap!

Wed May 20, 02:00:00 PM  
Blogger brad. said...

Back Monday night C-Bone. Prepare for some poker shortly thereafter.

Thu May 21, 12:19:00 AM  
Blogger Jaboc said...

This could be the most commented-on post since before Matthew disappeared from the Huddle.

Discuss.

Thu May 21, 03:18:00 AM  
Blogger Student said...

Disagree. It still hasn't matched "by the by"

Thu May 21, 06:33:00 PM  
Blogger Student said...

Wait a minute, it just tied it! Good call Nutbreath!

Thu May 21, 06:34:00 PM  
Blogger Student said...

Now it's ahead! I'll see about that...

Thu May 21, 06:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home