HIgh points: Moldford, Moldina, little Momo, Como.
So,
I want to share with you some recent High Points.
1. I'm proud of Jill's continued success at running. She recently ran and completed a 5 mile race around a park. Also competing was Prince Harry and she beat him! We saw him walking around and felt some frisson.
2. I'm proud of my cocobro who has started expressing himself in a powerful new poetic idiom all his own. His writing is frank, earnest, a uniquely Newfoundland version of the fansome technique. I would describe it as brutal. His most powerful work so far is quoted here for posterity's sake:
"Sometimes I ejaculate onto bread and watch it go moldy. Then I pretend I have little mold children. Moldford, Moldina, little Momo, Como."
Clearly, the addition of Como to the list marks it as genius.
Here's to Como and rest of the gang!
I want to share with you some recent High Points.
1. I'm proud of Jill's continued success at running. She recently ran and completed a 5 mile race around a park. Also competing was Prince Harry and she beat him! We saw him walking around and felt some frisson.
2. I'm proud of my cocobro who has started expressing himself in a powerful new poetic idiom all his own. His writing is frank, earnest, a uniquely Newfoundland version of the fansome technique. I would describe it as brutal. His most powerful work so far is quoted here for posterity's sake:
"Sometimes I ejaculate onto bread and watch it go moldy. Then I pretend I have little mold children. Moldford, Moldina, little Momo, Como."
Clearly, the addition of Como to the list marks it as genius.
Here's to Como and rest of the gang!
Labels: Frank = taller one; Earnest = smaller one, High Points, Royalty, the fansome technique





















6 Comments:
Thanks Bean. Since I've signed up for twitter I've really found my voice. The best part is that the Library of Congress has started to archive all tweets so humanity can enjoy that one for generations to come.
We at the huddle are doing them one better-- we have been taking turns etching each of your precious twits on gold sheets with diamond-tipped razor blades; although the text is only visible if wearing the crystal spectacles that Janes keeps under a stack of Tullamore Dew bottles in closet he sleeps in at A.L. Collis & Friend.
Note to self: roflmyassoff!
And kudos to Jill on her running prowess even though I know the only reason she's doing it is so that it is easier for her to chase down cats.
Ooh, haven't had Tullamore dew in a while. Now I've decided what I'll be drinking tonight, thanks crisbsie [sic].
Also, I'm enjoying your newfound fondness of internet-speak OMGLOL!!!!!!11
If someone would teach me how to post a video from my phone then I can post a video of janeszy playing some really wicked piano.
Post a Comment
<< Home