Monday, June 28, 2010

Song of the Summer

Most years it's a hot club hit like Promiscuous Girl, Stronger or Holla Back Girl that gets voted song of the summer (as voted by me, the only vote that matters). This year though it looks like a more laid back track is gonna take the prize. Yellow Days on the new Gord Downie cd is the perfect song to sit on the deck with a cold beer to. I've been listening to it on repeat for a while now which I pretty much never do. Feel free to nominate other songs, who know's maybe I'll change my vote (not bloody likely).




Man, I wish I knew how to embed videos.

5 Comments:

Blogger Coco butter said...

That's a hot one no doubt, no wonder it was voted the official Holyrood Huddle Song of the Summer.

Mon Jun 28, 11:13:00 PM  
Blogger Janezy said...

I nominate this, on behalf of cocobean.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jG7IGiBJU4c&playnext_from=TL&videos=PUUG-yVzYh8

Tue Jun 29, 02:12:00 AM  
Blogger Student said...

Very good song indeed. Janz's song is beneath contempt, but I suppose that's the point. I like the end of the Downie song. Both good discoveries.

Tue Jun 29, 10:54:00 AM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

[hembeded]

Hawt-hawt-hottt track.
"Sweat of Johnny Cash," gotta pick up this record. (i love sweat)
Someone hit 'repeat.'

Tue Jun 29, 12:54:00 PM  
Blogger Jaboc said...

Pressure

Wed Aug 04, 04:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home