Friday, September 24, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

Tom popped the question last night, something along the lines of “Do you want to get married?” And he gave me the best birthday present ever, a ring from his great grandmother. So its official now, by the end of 2011 we will be Mr. and Mrs. Crosbie-Slater.

12 Comments:

Blogger Philip said...

I wondered when we'd hear this news!

Congrats to birthday-engagements!

Fri Sep 24, 03:13:00 PM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

Whoa!

Nicely done, Mr. Crosbie!

That is a happy birthday, Jill :)

Fri Sep 24, 06:12:00 PM  
Blogger Janezy said...

Woot! Congrats!

Soon I can officially call you Tom's better half!

Fri Sep 24, 06:40:00 PM  
Blogger WhiteLily said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! Congrats! This is the best birthday gift ever, Jill! Well done, Tom! Congrats to you both. :)

Jill, new mailing address please!

Fri Sep 24, 07:00:00 PM  
Blogger Coco butter said...

Congratulations!!! Great news! I can't wait to be late for the wedding!

Fri Sep 24, 07:51:00 PM  
Blogger MsNina said...

YEAH -- so happy for both of you!

Fri Sep 24, 08:54:00 PM  
Blogger brad. said...

Extremely happy to hear this news! And to think you guys told me first, I assume this means I'll be filling the roles of best man and/or maid of honour.

Sat Sep 25, 09:21:00 AM  
Blogger Philip said...

@brad I hope you're going to be both, simultaneously ;)

Sat Sep 25, 12:05:00 PM  
Blogger Hin-chay said...

Woohoo! Mega-congratulations! You should rent out and gut 101C for the ceremony!

I'll have to start checking the Huddle daily again to get the important announcements fresh.

Sat Sep 25, 08:11:00 PM  
Blogger Student said...

Thanks everyone! I think Sue's reaction wins; better luck next time everyone! (Nina is runner up.)

Sun Sep 26, 03:11:00 PM  
Blogger Jaboc said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! About GD time I say. Wonderful news makes for a great B Day gift. Well played Tom!

I check the huddle once in a blue moon, so I was late hearing about this. I feel there should be another blog for news of a more important nature such as this. Based around a Three Pond Barrens theme perhaps..

Way to go Tom and Jill!

Sun Sep 26, 04:05:00 PM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

Jaboc, tell us your suggestion, now.

I think an easy solution is to subscribe to the blog. Put it on the iGoogle page, etc.

I do miss the propagation of foolish internet finds.

Tue Sep 28, 04:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home