Party Time Aug 7
Hello Fellows;
Big party planned by the Big Croz on Aug 7. You people and your parents/ siblings are invited.
Two parts:
1. A mid-day picnic in Gooseberry, a lovely bay place. This will be a deluxe sort of picnic.
2. An evening bbq in Hrood. This will be partly in honor of Nick's 30th Bday. Other random events will be celebrated.
It worries me that my cocobro will feel that this is stepping on his bday. Well, be aware that the competing party in lemarchant is not a celebration of my cocobro's bday in any way. Also be aware that we can attend both events.
It will be a grand time! Drinking, hot-tub/ pool, picnic + bbq. Lots of random people... Followed by a trip back in to town for a wild party!! Who's in??
Here's the translation:
Saturday night party at lemarchant... preceded by a day of activities in Gooseberry and Holyrood!
Big party planned by the Big Croz on Aug 7. You people and your parents/ siblings are invited.
Two parts:
1. A mid-day picnic in Gooseberry, a lovely bay place. This will be a deluxe sort of picnic.
2. An evening bbq in Hrood. This will be partly in honor of Nick's 30th Bday. Other random events will be celebrated.
It worries me that my cocobro will feel that this is stepping on his bday. Well, be aware that the competing party in lemarchant is not a celebration of my cocobro's bday in any way. Also be aware that we can attend both events.
It will be a grand time! Drinking, hot-tub/ pool, picnic + bbq. Lots of random people... Followed by a trip back in to town for a wild party!! Who's in??
Here's the translation:
Saturday night party at lemarchant... preceded by a day of activities in Gooseberry and Holyrood!
Labels: "livin' the dream", party, Weekend Laff





















8 Comments:
I was just complaining that there was only one party on Saturday.
Situation, rectified!
Sounds like fun! Have a great day, folks.
Luke, whyfor my tweets no show up in Huddle?!
Sue, I was wondering the same—Gauci's don't either. As far as I can tell, it's because of some privacy setting? I guess the rest of us are public?
You have to get the list to follow me I think. I'll approve the request. ;)
I have to question the feasibility of attending both of these events. Who'll be in charge of transportation/ who'll be the suckers that can't drink? Oh well I guess the conflict is unavoidable, after all I'm sure Nick's birthday plans were thrown together at the last minute, long after the other party could have been rescheduled.
So Tom are you taking the Newark flight? Or perhaps an earlier flight?
No, newark. But I could get a lift downtown and stay there if things are happening, or stay at someone's house. Query: What's happening friday night?
Don't worry about getting from one party to the next: you have my personal guarantee!
I believe most people are going to folk fest on Friday which I assume wraps up half early. Afterwards, I don't think much is happening on account of a very busy Saturday.
Ahhh, Sue, if that's true, then other people could approve the request: Gauci of Malta, etc.
I'm up for something gentle Friday night after the folk fest (which ends at 11pm?).
saturday sounds quite packed. But wicked.
Post a Comment
<< Home