Happy Returns!!!


Happy returns to Phil ("Bob") and Luke ("bob") from Tombob. And to all your other people born frustratingly close together...
I remember when Phil and Luke were just little tykes. Luke had a bowl cut, Phil had hippystyles hair. They were the bad boys of French Immersion, regularly putting cherry bombs in toiler bowls and pulling tricks on Boring Warren, the principal. They were damned wild and wouldn't help a younger child up on the fence with them. Those were the days of our lives...
Janes and me were too losery to hang out with them. We formed a growlry where we could go and gnash our teeth, opining on the injustices of fourth form. Yessir, it ain't easy being green....
Happy birthday guys, tell us about ALL the things you get, huhn huhn.... wink wink....





















8 Comments:
Those sections are from my upcoming novella, "A Toiler Bowl of Wonder". It should be out be May, and has flattering portraits of all and sundry.
But sincere felicitations on your cumpleanos.
Happy birthday, hunnie-bunnie! (And Luke). Hope you boys have a great day!!
A growlry, eh? I seem to have repressed that memory...
Nevertheless, Happy Birthday, Alles Gute zum Geburtstag! Buon Compleanno, Co` latha breith sona dhut, and Pazdravliayu s dniom razhdjenia (my personal favorite) to you both!!
I seem to recall about 80 other people having their birthdays somewhere between April 1st and 4th. Anyone important?
Pepper of torbay (April 4th)
Colin Janes, April 4th.
heh heh....nearly forgot :P
Yes, happy birthday to Bob and bob. And congrats to Tom on his upcoming publication, I look forward to reading it. Re Lukes camera question (I'm not leaving two comments). You're right to ignore Jill, she's a crazy person. I'd recommend you decide which type of battery you want, AA (best for travel) or rechargable (best for domestic use and the environment). I'd also agree with Phil that optical zoom is da bomb whilst digital zoom is useless (except for when focusing in on nip slips).
I am April 3rd, Jordan. >8[ Many thanks for the wishes, and Happy Bird Day to you, Luke!
Alison and Natasha are *both* on the 12th? How have I never known this? (Actually, given that I barely remember my own birthday [and missed my own mothers this past year!], that isn't too surprising.)
And since Cory's bringing the camera discussion in here, I will veto the double A batteries, as they get used up SO FAST, to make it not worth it. Way better to carry your charger around and buy a little converter. Says I.
Thanks for All the Happy Birthday Wishes!!!
Happy Birthday to Pepper!
Thanks to Nina for commenting!
And thanks for all the photo-recommendations... even though I think she's most concerned about the *Colour* of the camera, hahah
Later All...
Post a Comment
<< Home