Saturday, April 01, 2006

Trew dat!

Just want to let you all know that the Trews show tonight rocked, so much so in fact that I will have to return to club one tommorow to retrieve my socks which were unexpetedly rocked off. In addition to that, I now face several counts of public indecency since I was compelled to rock out with my ... well you get the idea.

7 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

Your socks?! LOL Sounds like a good night!

Sat Apr 01, 01:23:00 PM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

so your socks "were not ready to go"?

hahaha


who opened?

Sat Apr 01, 02:48:00 PM  
Blogger Jaboc said...

I'll attest to the fact that the concert was way better than I thought possible. I got the last ticket, so without my help they wouldn't have sold out. I was expecting to get called up on stage and given some kind of prize.... fucking trews bastards.

p.s. Luke's lame comments are lame I am tired of waiting for a good comment from him.

Sun Apr 02, 01:49:00 PM  
Blogger Student said...

trews dat jaboc, luke's lame. you lame too! everyone lame but the cocobrothers.

Mon Apr 03, 11:08:00 PM  
Blogger Jaboc said...

I'm Still reading! I think this should be the post that anyone who actually followed matthew on this crazy adventure down not so distant memory lane should post a comment.

I'm loving every minute of it! Matthew's views on everyone's posts are both witty and degrading.

Sat May 06, 12:09:00 PM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

Wow... this is real time drama baby. I'm still here too... wouldn't miss it for the world...it's almost like i could catch up to him...

yeah, matthew jr. you've shown yourself to be a commentator of many colours: both sensitive and understanding, brutally honest and intriguing.

I want to be on you.

Sat May 06, 12:36:00 PM  
Blogger jill said...

i thin kim still r\eading...i might quit now though...wow im really really tired

Mon May 08, 11:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home