Was ist Das....Simpsons?
First, please visit this site:
http://rogerebert.suntimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060403/SCANNERS/60403001
Next, please answer this question: Is there going to be a (live action) simpsons movie in 2007?
Hunh??
Whu???
http://rogerebert.suntimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060403/SCANNERS/60403001
Next, please answer this question: Is there going to be a (live action) simpsons movie in 2007?
Hunh??
Whu???





















5 Comments:
No... that live action intro was just something some crazy euros did for fun.
I don't think a live action Simpsons movie would fly, for the simple fact that the voices are as important to us as any other aspect of their appearance.
but there is a movie coming out? that's insane, as all our macdo drive dreams come flooding back to me. i can still remember eagerly waiting for jurassic park 2... maybe that will come in 2007 as well (in remake format--Jaboc might be especially excited...). JP2-2 would be sweet.
the live action thing was pretty sweet though.
and does that make any sense, having a 90 minute simpsons episode in theatres? that's botarded.
heh... macdonald drive was weird shit.
Also, I don't think this is going to be a good movie. Though, I also don't watch the show anymore either, so....
Yeah, the new shows are The family Guy- featuring...The Simpsons!
That's Bo-tarted. (or is it, boootarted?)
I was excited for Jp3.
I'm definetly pumped about the movie. And you guys can talk all you want, but there's literaly NO chance of any of you NOT seeingi t.
p.s. JP4 is where it's at.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0369610/
Post a Comment
<< Home