Speaking of the summer...
Speaking of summer, tickets home have been purchased!
JULY 5th
23:15 YVR -> 06:45 YYZ (+1 day)
JULY 6th
07:30 YYZ -> 08:40 YUL
JULY 7th
13:55 YUL -> 17:50 YYT
Yes, that's right, Newfoundland-bound for July 7th at ~6PM with a day of roaming the streets of Montreal along the way! Sue and I couldn't have planned it to be any more hipster.
So, suggestions for a place to stay and things to do near Mount Royal for a day?
And for completeness, the return trip:
JULY 22nd
17:40 YYT -> 19:00 YUL
19:55 YUL -> 22:24 YVR.
JULY 5th
23:15 YVR -> 06:45 YYZ (+1 day)
JULY 6th
07:30 YYZ -> 08:40 YUL
JULY 7th
13:55 YUL -> 17:50 YYT
Yes, that's right, Newfoundland-bound for July 7th at ~6PM with a day of roaming the streets of Montreal along the way! Sue and I couldn't have planned it to be any more hipster.
So, suggestions for a place to stay and things to do near Mount Royal for a day?
And for completeness, the return trip:
JULY 22nd
17:40 YYT -> 19:00 YUL
19:55 YUL -> 22:24 YVR.





















2 Comments:
well you've GOT to check out the Montreal Jazz Festival, which runs until July 9th, I think... A great lineup this year...you could always check out one of the MANY outdoor concerts during the day.
then there's the Just for Laughs Festival, but I have no idea when that starts.
Mmmm... eat a lebanese "wrap"
They're amazing (Jordan took me to eat them... arielle would know what they're called).
I had a wacky Veggie one (Eggplant) Deeeee Licious!
Yeah, that's all I got.
Post a Comment
<< Home