Thursday, July 20, 2006

Holyrood express, last call

Okay! My plan is to leave town around 11:30-12 tomorrow (thursday), get some swimming in before Mr. Cros gets home around 2, and then hang out there for a while once he gets home. I have an automobile and am happy to give three other people rides. People who have expressed interest are:

Janestyle (I hope you're taking the day off!)
Arielle &c co
Brad (do you have to work tomorrow?)
Luke

Anyone who wants a ride with me should leave a comment here and/or call my home number tomorrow morning.

5 Comments:

Blogger Invisible Shield said...

i'm in!!!

if there are too many, I can perhaps drive.... hasta manana!

Thu Jul 20, 01:23:00 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Okies, that's one! We can take two more! Start biting, people!

Thu Jul 20, 09:05:00 AM  
Blogger Janezy said...

Bah...I couldn't get the day off. In fact, I need to stay until 6!!!

How long are you guys staying out there? Would it be worth driving out after work??

Thu Jul 20, 11:10:00 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Perhaps not, Janesy, although who knows how long we'll be, really. Give us a call when you're off!

Thu Jul 20, 11:12:00 AM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

Janes- pip off work!!!! What do you do, anyway!?!? We don't even KNOW! How important could it be!?!?!?

At least get off at 3 ish! then come out! wickidstyles.

Thu Jul 20, 11:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home