Saturday, July 15, 2006

Wedding Bussnass

So, the Wedding yesterday was really brilliant- and although the events have been crazy and nearly endless, the last will be tonight! So. I have no idea what's going on, but the plan is probably to go to O'reilly's, or something along those lines. And tomorrow, Phil is going to come over and make me some Chick Pea Soup. Mmm Mmm Deeelicious. Sounds good, right Phil?
Anyone interested is welcome to come tonight, as far as I can see. And what's everyone doing tomrrow!?!!??! Anyone want to go adventuring rent a movie? We can do that and eat delicious Chick Peas Soup- at the same time!

10 Comments:

Blogger Philip said...

I'm doing what??

Sun Jul 16, 12:45:00 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Care to elaborate on the plans this evening, Lukeners? I'm confuzzled.

Sun Jul 16, 12:50:00 PM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

elaborate? Phil's cooking garden burgers, and we'll sit around the. ..

okay, I got nothin'

so, who's up for Something !?!?!?!

Sun Jul 16, 03:37:00 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

I like the "renting a video" idea. (:

Sun Jul 16, 03:46:00 PM  
Blogger Coco butter said...

I missed your call, but I wouldn't want to do anything with you fucks anyway, thanks for not trying twice. So did you go to O'Reilys last night? I was there but I didn t see you, that's probably because I stumbled out of there around 7 and I was drun-unk!. Myself, Dion and two of his friends (Jeff and Justin) went down there to kick off both of their birthdays, we had 8 pitchers in 2 hours. Then we went back to Jeff's, had some Ceasars, took a nap, some more Ceasars, another nap, got something to eat then headed home. When I got home I watched Gangs of New York which wasn't over until 3:30, when I finally went to bed I was so hung over and felt like total shit. Sobering up while awake really sucks.

Sun Jul 16, 10:37:00 PM  
Blogger Student said...

at least you sobered up to butcher bill........ so sweeettt.......

Sun Jul 16, 11:05:00 PM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

You were there?!?!? we were a huge group of Germans/Canadians/Americans Upstairs on the big tables... Weird!!!! you must've been downstairs!!!!???

i just went straight up- bummerooz, we couldve consumed pitchers mano a mano.

and, what's with leaving at seven? does D have a connection!?!? we left at Close.

Mon Jul 17, 01:38:00 AM  
Blogger Student said...

i'm guess coco left at 7 pm, well before you fools arrived. any other theories? i'm cracking this case like encyclopedia brown up in here.

Mon Jul 17, 02:26:00 AM  
Blogger Coco butter said...

Yes we did leave at seven, maybe earlier I don't really remember. We only went there to get started and had other stuff to do but by the time we left we were in no shape for anything else. So is the wedding finally over and who are all these German people? If you guys are doing anything this week give the Midnight Baron a call, now available a half hour earlier at 11:30!

Mon Jul 17, 12:55:00 PM  
Blogger Coco butter said...

I've got my hopes up since it's still a maybe, oh please stay on the mainland.

Tue Jul 18, 02:20:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home