Sunday, September 24, 2006

Today is a

Very Happy (Birth)Day to Jill!


A picture to remember things by.
(Shoutout: West End!)

Hope you have an excellent day!

13 Comments:

Blogger Philip said...

HB JS!

Hot shot of the city, Luke!

Sun Sep 24, 02:41:00 PM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

^wish it was mine. flickrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr = sweet.

Sun Sep 24, 02:45:00 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

As we sing in Kindergarten:

"Happy birthday to you! Choo-choo! (arm motion like pulling train whistle)
Happy birthday to you! Choo-choo!
Happy birthday to Jiiiiii-llllllllllllllllll.
Happy birthday to you! Choo-choo!"

Have a great one! (Is it 24 on the 24th?!!?!?!)

Sun Sep 24, 03:44:00 PM  
Blogger Coco butter said...

Happy Birthday Jill! As you may recall it is also my mothers birthday, I told her that hers is the most important birthday. I lied, it's yours.

Mon Sep 25, 12:43:00 PM  
Blogger Janezy said...

Happy BBD, Jill!!

The extra B is for BBelated.

(we all knwo what THAT extra B stands for...)

Tue Sep 26, 03:50:00 PM  
Blogger Philip said...

I don't knwo. Please, phil us in.

Tue Sep 26, 06:29:00 PM  
Blogger Janezy said...

it was a typo.

and you call yourself a Simpsons buff...

Tue Sep 26, 07:38:00 PM  
Blogger Philip said...

No I don't. I haven't seen a new Simpsons episode in a good 3 or 4 years.

Wed Sep 27, 01:49:00 AM  
Blogger Janezy said...

I think I speak for all Huddlers when I say...


WWWWHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?????????

Wed Sep 27, 01:54:00 AM  
Blogger Student said...

come on phil, embrace your heritage--what else other than mrs fart's radically open sexuality has been there for you since early childhood?

ps i celebrated jill's birthday by sacrificing our pricarious financial stability in a minor motor vehicle accident. what did YOU do?

Wed Sep 27, 02:01:00 AM  
Blogger Student said...

the extra b's for beef. or its a typo...

Wed Sep 27, 02:02:00 AM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

*shocked looks all around*

egads! what news is this?

Wed Sep 27, 02:16:00 AM  
Blogger Janezy said...

I second Luke's shockedness (sp?)

Financial stability?

Motor Vehicle Accident??

Fill us in!!!

p.s. I believe this is Tom's third reference to one "Mrs. Fart" in as many days. I will not give him/you the satisfaction of revealing Bev's true identity NOR his/her obvious sexual promiscuity to our fellow Huddler's, for reasons being that Crizzzzzbie is an idiot.

Oh, come on...we all knew that...

Wed Sep 27, 04:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home