Monday, December 11, 2006

Early Gift

Here's a little something I did for you guys for Christmas. It took a while to get the choreography right, but I think it was worth it.

Enjoy!

p.s. I am also sporting an old fad that I am trying to bring back. What do you think?

6 Comments:

Blogger Student said...

Loving the retro look... the stache aint have bad either!

Mon Dec 11, 02:41:00 AM  
Blogger Philip said...

Jacob, I didn't know you had such talents!

The stache is sweet/gross, at the same time. :)

Mon Dec 11, 11:57:00 AM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

That was amazing. I think I'd call it spanktacular... the goofy smile on your face only makes it that much better! :)

And the Moustache??? Wait till you see what I'm trying to bring back! '
(which is tosay, of course, that I will also support your cause of returniing to the stache by doing the same!)

Man- we should have a Moustache wickedness competition! Who's down?!?!?!

Mon Dec 11, 04:52:00 PM  
Blogger brad. said...

We've already had that competition and I won it in a landslide. They call me "Magnum" now.

Tue Dec 12, 07:50:00 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

OMG I never laughed so much in my whole life. Thanks Jaboc! That was the best gift ever!!

Tue Dec 12, 10:15:00 AM  
Blogger jill said...

wow that is so funny! excllent work! do you really have a moustache now or is it some sort of photoediting?

Wed Dec 13, 11:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home