Saturday, December 09, 2006

Winter Picture

I'm done with this header- it's Winter now- we need a new header picture. Send it to me via email or post it to the Flickr site.
-Santa Claus

p.s. it is now colder in Austin, Texas than in St. John's, Newfoundland.

9 Comments:

Blogger Jaboc said...

I've got a sweet shot of Lise swimming in the winter.... oh wait, that was just a beluga.

But I've got some sweet Christmas shots, but it'll have to wait until I'm finished my exams (12th).

When do you come home Luke?

Sat Dec 09, 04:31:00 PM  
Blogger Student said...

First off, it's 40 degrees here in the city of no airconditioning (capital of stencil graffiti), so, following a lesson learnt in the fine pages of a jughead digest, a winter header would certainly help cool us off--we just can't overdo, for example have icecream, go iceskating, watch a tibetan mountain film festival, AND look at the header, that would make us COLDER than you currently are. lesson learnt jughead!

also, get rid of that p-dubs millenium line, and bring back that class chump!

matthew's "return to form" will be addressed in"doo" [that's what i think of his blogging] time... can mrjr compare with my prophetic, heatinduced dream of last night, WHERE ONE ICE CUBE HAD LEFT A MESSAGE ON MY PHONE, SAYING HE AND HIS WIFE WERE OUT AT THEIR STUDIO AND GIVE HIM A CALL IF I WANTED TO BE IN ONE OF HIS MOVIES !!!!

no jokes (i dont pander to the growd), this dream confirms that ... soon...

Sat Dec 09, 11:35:00 PM  
Blogger Philip said...

Image changed, see Flickr site for details. New slogan is up to someone else though.

Sat Dec 09, 11:45:00 PM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

good deal Phil- appropriately seasonal, yet strange enough for the Huddle.

JAACOBB- I come home on the 18th day of December month, the year of our lord, two thousand and six.

Crizz- Tibetan Mountain Festival? bring it w/details.

Ice Cube says: youcandoit putyourbackintoit.

Sun Dec 10, 03:59:00 PM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

P.S. Beluga- HAhahaha

Sun Dec 10, 03:59:00 PM  
Blogger Student said...

the header is pretty sweet. give us some info on it philbot!

the beluga is definately underrepresented in popular culture, good work bringing it back!

ps that was a real dream, no jokes. amazing!

Sun Dec 10, 07:04:00 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

The header is a picture of the roof of the Fairmont Vancouver here in the downtown area. We can see that roof from our living room window and Philip went outside for a better picture for the Huddle.

:D

Sun Dec 10, 07:52:00 PM  
Blogger Student said...

luke, when can we see the anniversary post from the huddlemaster?

Sun Dec 10, 10:52:00 PM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

you know, Tom... I had actually been thinking it over... I just went back, and realized that I'm about a week late as of Monday! So, i'm gonna do it and get it out soon.

Mon Dec 11, 01:34:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home