I'd like to thank my parents...Jebus...
In case you have yet to hear the big news, Time Magazine has finally chosen the man/woman/child that has earned the year 2006's disctinction as "Person of the Year".
And who, exactly, have they chosen?
Well, the short answer is.... ME!!!
Note: "Yourselves" are included in this shared-title...
So how do YOU plan on celebrating joining the ranks of such notable figures as Einstein, Ike, Hitler and Ayatollah??
Me? Well, I'LL be drinking... heavily, of course...
And who, exactly, have they chosen?
Well, the short answer is.... ME!!!
Note: "Yourselves" are included in this shared-title...
So how do YOU plan on celebrating joining the ranks of such notable figures as Einstein, Ike, Hitler and Ayatollah??
Me? Well, I'LL be drinking... heavily, of course...





















2 Comments:
Man, that's crazy! Congrats to all of you and to me too, of course. How are we all going to fit onstage?
Kim Jong-Il was robbed!
Janezy, when do you get home? If already home, when do you leave again?
Post a Comment
<< Home