Something about monkeys...
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Contributors
The Holyrood Huddle Endorses:
- Routine Pleasures
- The Yule Goat Webcam
- Huddle on Flickr
- Hey Rosetta!
- BioCurious?
- The East Coast Trail
- Quintana's + Arriba's
- Kinky for Governor of Texas!
- Gazeebow Unit
- The James Baird Gallery
- Scott Walden's Photos
- Clarke's Beach: Photos
Previous Posts
- for the mac daddies & mommies
- Look Everyone, Jill's
- Catching up
- I'll Tell You What I Want! What I Really, Really W...
- Old and Busted, meet...New Hotness
- Flight of the Conchords
- Vacation
- D-list Sighting! (When "D" is for Degrassi)
- WTF?
- To be and make a cameo

4 Comments:
Nice Banner... we should just call this blog 'the smooth region'- on account of all of its members being so smooth.
Ouuu, Pun, (it) Burn(s)!!!
Friday night bloggin' man, that sweet stuff's where it's at... hangin' out @ the Karnes city w/the gigantic screen tv!!! la vida esta bueno!
I can't make sense of that comment Luke, are you drunk?
hehe. didn't mean for that to be 'too' confusing...
the banner pic was being tinkered with (by.... mr. Johnson, i'm guessing?) for hope s of better effects on Friday.... but it didn't exactly work, cause of the text colour.... so it only had the bottom part, about Jacob's smooth region.
part 2:
we went to visit nina's parents, and they have a gigantic 57 inch flat screen tv. so, 'life is good'....
ya burnt?
p.s. I was drunk.
Post a Comment
<< Home