Thursday, January 31, 2008

Suprise freakout

This guy's got the same name as a Hungarian philosopher, which is how I found him-- but now I've found out about him, he will occupy a huge amount of my attention.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ziMGVWuxd4


Some sort of fast/slow-motion Hugarian Chaplin. The ending is a big surprise. A little like the ending of No Country for Old Men, it fills you with unease.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Philip said...

It is official: Tom is in full-fledged thesis avoidance mode.

Thu Jan 31, 10:13:00 AM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

definitely the worst thing I've clicked on in a while.

I did, however, take the time to use a translate engine to translate some Hungarian in the comments section. Here you go:

this used to be the prime all of broadcast underneath and original , not such as the fruzsina plus the remaining members vocalist , your are good skyscape!! everything alderman there is unchanged. Or who also won? ÁÁ one little boy aki not understands nothing ( sure nice in the movies also dog mite only winning can be ) only yarn. VÁÁÁÁ. while iylen its talent first of a circular shape scenic.

Thu Jan 31, 09:27:00 PM  
Blogger Student said...

yeah, i get the drift. aki is a fuckhead all right, but i disagree that iylen's talent is in any way circular (spiral-shaped would be more accurate: like a Hughes-bit grinding its way to the center of the earth).

Fri Feb 01, 02:04:00 AM  
Blogger jill said...

you are good skyscape!!

Fri Feb 01, 06:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home