We're ignoring it mostly, but instead here's a good find: comics from a girl living in the Capital City. This one is funnier, but is not on topic. it does, however, involve VOWR, so mad props.
i say the valentine's one was funnier. Old people acting young isn't as funny one might like. Also, what's up with mixing the joke: old people like young people music, but they're also so old that they were alive at the same time as one Brahms? Well, it sounds like Miss Thing wants it both ways, but THAT's not how humour works. Humour don't work that way!!
The other one is also goddang confusing. So, the guy just doesn't get what secret admirer means? And the girl things the poem is garbage? Or the girl thinks the fact that the guy doesn't understand the term secret admirer is garbage? Hm... You have a duty to explain that shit Luke
I think it's all secondary to the punch line, and I think "brutal" is a good one--- of course, it's all garbo mishmashed together. And the attempt to rationalize it as a logical whole is missing the point, I say... the fact that a punchline appears is to degrade the preceeding gobblygook.
3 Comments:
i say the valentine's one was funnier. Old people acting young isn't as funny one might like. Also, what's up with mixing the joke: old people like young people music, but they're also so old that they were alive at the same time as one Brahms? Well, it sounds like Miss Thing wants it both ways, but THAT's not how humour works. Humour don't work that way!!
The other one is also goddang confusing. So, the guy just doesn't get what secret admirer means? And the girl things the poem is garbage? Or the girl thinks the fact that the guy doesn't understand the term secret admirer is garbage? Hm... You have a duty to explain that shit Luke
I think it's all secondary to the punch line, and I think "brutal" is a good one--- of course, it's all garbo mishmashed together. And the attempt to rationalize it as a logical whole is missing the point, I say... the fact that a punchline appears is to degrade the preceeding gobblygook.
brutal.
Post a Comment
<< Home