Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Spice Up Your Life!

The Return of the Spice Girls World Tour set down in Toronto (AKA Spice City) this weekend! I spent two hours last night screaming, singing, and dancing to the best band in the world! What's that? You'd like to see some pictures? Why of course! Here they are!





I'll put the rest up on Facebook so head over there if you'd like to see some more! On a completely different note, I am heading home to NFLD this March. I'm visiting the family from the 7th to the 14th so let's hang out some night. See you all in March!

7 Comments:

Blogger Kerri said...

That is so awesome. I would have LOVED to see the Spice Girls!
And since Mike probably won't mention it, he's going to be in town for a week in March too, around the 21st.

Tue Feb 05, 07:27:00 PM  
Blogger Kerri said...

P.S. Who is your favourite Spice Girl? Mine is Posh, although I love how awesome Ginger's abs are these days. So awesome.

Tue Feb 05, 08:28:00 PM  
Blogger WhiteLily said...

Yay! A fellow Spice fan. Posh is doing a signing up here on the 26th! You'll have to fly up and get yourself an autograph (and go to a show cause they're coming back!)

I'm a massive Sporty Spice fan! I'm SUCH a massive fan that I'm bussing to NYC this weekend to see a solo gig she's putting off in between Spice shows. EHEHEHEHE

Tue Feb 05, 10:17:00 PM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

oh lord.

Kerri, I was just about to send you the Huddle invite. Now I'm really having second thoughts. . .

Tue Feb 05, 11:39:00 PM  
Blogger Kerri said...

Noooo!

Wed Feb 06, 12:06:00 AM  
Blogger WhiteLily said...

My friend Judy had an amazing camera and took these videos if you're interested!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=aIF1yhAtJP8&feature=user

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=M_CYMoXvMoA

Wed Feb 06, 09:29:00 AM  
Blogger Kerri said...

Just noticed the dates you'll be home... did I even read the whole post before?? I think I was too distracted by the Spice Girls.
Ok, enough about the Spice Girls, or Luke will retract my invitation!

Thu Feb 07, 03:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home