Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Way to go Tom on going to Yale. I'm still pretty blown away even though Sue told us when she was home last week. I'd also like to congratulate Susan on becoming the new Don Cherry's Wings Champion having eaten 89 wings in one sitting! Maybe next time we'll try to get there a bit earlier Sue so that they don't close before you're finished. In other news, the snow was 95% gone 4 days ago but is now at its highest levels of the winter. It's snowing like crazy out currently and is expected to for the next 12+ hours. At least I finally got a snow day out of it. It's been a fairly dry St. Patricks Day but it is Easter week after all.





















3 Comments:
Any domestic disputes arise out of Sue's wing-feast Phil?
yeah, we had our own St. Paddy's day celebrations here last night in the big-top-tent-covered parking lot of the Dog & Duck pub.
Good times were had by all. Remarkable how everyone wearing green, a little drizzle, many thousand pints of guiness, and some Irish jigs+reels make it feel like being much further north&east!
More like it was the first time ever that I was the first one finished eating (my VEGGIE quesedilla) because you lot were so busy scarfing your 800 pound baskets of wings. :p
I spent St. Paddy's Day with the students I'm teaching at the moment. We had lots of fun and leprechauns even left us a pot of chocolate gold!
Post a Comment
<< Home