Labels: Crack-up
posted by Student at 11:47 PM
This is a feeble attempt.Though I was with the comic, right up until "tickle harvest." him haw.
yeah but let's all agree that's late in the game to lose the thread-- we're talking six panels here. Rest of us were lost after the VOWR guffaw...
I like Achewood, but sometimes I don't quite get their humour. I don't know if that's because I'm a little slow, or because the whole thing is one big inside joke.
For me it is generally a little of both. That doesn't stop me from sporting a "What we need more of is Science" keychain, though.
Man, nothing would prevent phil from sporting trendy keychains.Wait, make that "nerdy."Ouuuusnapburn!'sall i got.
fail
Post a Comment
<< Home
6 Comments:
This is a feeble attempt.
Though I was with the comic, right up until "tickle harvest." him haw.
yeah but let's all agree that's late in the game to lose the thread-- we're talking six panels here. Rest of us were lost after the VOWR guffaw...
I like Achewood, but sometimes I don't quite get their humour. I don't know if that's because I'm a little slow, or because the whole thing is one big inside joke.
For me it is generally a little of both. That doesn't stop me from sporting a "What we need more of is Science" keychain, though.
Man, nothing would prevent phil from sporting trendy keychains.
Wait, make that "nerdy."
Ouuuusnapburn!
'sall i got.
fail
Post a Comment
<< Home