hah. Jacob, that last comment could not be more full of slanderous lies.
I spend half that time on the computer, if that, these days. More like <2hrs. But I thank you for your concern, sir.
And that wasn't the point, anyway! The point was that you do have time to check ya email/blog, but not to see poor ol' janesey. Why, he's probably crying next to ben, holed up in the fetal position at home right now. For shame! Now all he can do is hang out with Kerri and Mrs. Fahrt.
And from what i heard, you and radiohead just plain don't see eye to eye... not that it's just not your thing... untrue?
p.s. thom Yorke has a slanty-eye, but that's not the reason you don't see eye to eye.
I went drinking last night, you should have come to nautical nellies. Sorry, I didn't check this until today. I'm going to a wedding tonight, you could be my date.
Jacob once told me, completely out of the blue, "I wish Thom Yorke would drop dead!"
Actually I think the quote was more like.. "I wish Thom Yorke was never born at all, that way we wouldn't have radiohead's shit music to ruin our lives "
Okay -- so Jacob -- well done on the "Luke is on the computer for 6 hours" comment -- mostly true -- he is denying it right now -- I/We know him and it is true.
As for Radiohead... it is all good. Luke thinks that I should comment that I love RAdiohead & he is right --- it was introduced to me full fledged in New Zealand and well you just can't go wrong with that.... they are wicked! Their new album is worth it -- try it out Mr. Jacob -- especially on a road trip --
As for Janesy -- how is it up there? I am glad that you have survived thus far.
When are more Newfoundlanders coming to drink with us down here in GORGEOUS weather TExas? hmmmhmm hmmm????
13 Comments:
Michael I hope you don't bring any pants rabbits back with you, you flea-bit Labradorian!
Hey now Janes, when's your time in Labrador up anyhow?
Literally the worst weekend you could have chosen. I'm busy as fuck with school.
Sorry dude
I'm drinking right now. Where you at Gamezy???
Oh, wrong city.
man, jacob is so lazy.
And he doesn't even like Radiohead. what/tha/fuck.
phil: what are/were you drinking? Good cider upalong?
It must be good to have with breakfast. :D
Lazy?
Radiohead?
Slashes used as spaces?
WTF indeed
Wait wait wait wait, Jaboc doesn't like Radiohead??
This is big. Explain yourself.
jacob and janes have all the time in the world, apparently, to have an internet conversation, but not so much for the real-life. hahaha.
Unlike you Luke, I don't spend >6 hours a day on the internet.
And it's not that I don't like them, it's just that I never really got into them. I do actually enjoy them, just not on the same level as you fools.
And Janesy, you're one to talk... you don't even like Star Wars.
hah. Jacob, that last comment could not be more full of slanderous lies.
I spend half that time on the computer, if that, these days. More like <2hrs. But I thank you for your concern, sir.
And that wasn't the point, anyway! The point was that you do have time to check ya email/blog, but not to see poor ol' janesey. Why, he's probably crying next to ben, holed up in the fetal position at home right now. For shame! Now all he can do is hang out with Kerri and Mrs. Fahrt.
And from what i heard, you and radiohead just plain don't see eye to eye... not that it's just not your thing... untrue?
p.s. thom Yorke has a slanty-eye, but that's not the reason you don't see eye to eye.
I went drinking last night, you should have come to nautical nellies. Sorry, I didn't check this until today. I'm going to a wedding tonight, you could be my date.
Jacob once told me, completely out of the blue, "I wish Thom Yorke would drop dead!"
Actually I think the quote was more like.. "I wish Thom Yorke was never born at all, that way we wouldn't have radiohead's shit music to ruin our lives "
Okay -- so Jacob -- well done on the "Luke is on the computer for 6 hours" comment -- mostly true -- he is denying it right now -- I/We know him and it is true.
As for Radiohead... it is all good. Luke thinks that I should comment that I love RAdiohead & he is right --- it was introduced to me full fledged in New Zealand and well you just can't go wrong with that.... they are wicked! Their new album is worth it -- try it out Mr. Jacob -- especially on a road trip --
As for Janesy -- how is it up there? I am glad that you have survived thus far.
When are more Newfoundlanders coming to drink with us down here in GORGEOUS weather TExas? hmmmhmm hmmm????
Post a Comment
<< Home