Tuesday, April 22, 2008

ALERT! ALERT! ALERT!

Every-huddler should know that Screamers 2 (!) is now filming in the mines of Bell Island!!

!!

Very exciting! Time for Janes to get some more work!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Coco butter said...

This is great news, I loved the first screamers! If only bell island had a theatre to show the movie. Sadly, I'll not be moving back to the belle of the bay, but I will be moving back to 293 Lemarchant. Rest assured good times will be had there again this summer, perhaps another star wars marathon, eh Jacob. I can't believe I missed Bobba Fett in town this week, I need to pay closer attention to the local sci-fi scene.

Luke, when do you come home? Will Nina be visiting this year?

Tue Apr 22, 12:28:00 PM  
Blogger Janezy said...

Wait. What?

Tue Apr 22, 02:50:00 PM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

CocoB: I think you have something there. Bell Island would be the obvious (?) choice to re-instate the Drive-In theatre that was out in Mount Pearl/The Goulds or wherever.

I'd take a boat to watch Screamers 2.

Congrats on moving back to the 293. And I hear Mr. Rowe may be inhabiting the place next door with J+C?

To answer the question, I am, as we speak, finishing my resume to send off to the CBC in St. John's to see if I can get some work there this summer. If that is successful, I might be there this summer for a while. I'll keeep all hands posted.

If that happens, I am somewhat deliberating on the feasibility of driving up instead of flying. We'll see about that one now that there's a shortage of biodiesel(!).

Nina is headed to Greece and Southern Italy(!) with 33 5th and 6th graders for her third straight summer.
Though I would be super-happy if she could make it up, I'm not sure that that will happen, due to the exorbitant plane fares these days.

I think i have a bead on most everyone else... though not sure whether PHil/Sue have declared.

What about DR. SALAMA?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wed Apr 23, 12:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home