Chance encounters...
Hey gang,
Guess who Jill and I encountered by pure chance on the streets of Melbourne?? It was Heather and Krista Veitch!!
It was crazy!!
Anyway, we talked to them for a while but they had to go back to Adelaide... Hopefully we'll have many more chance encounters with Newfoundlanders in the upcoming six weeks...!!
Guess who Jill and I encountered by pure chance on the streets of Melbourne?? It was Heather and Krista Veitch!!
It was crazy!!
Anyway, we talked to them for a while but they had to go back to Adelaide... Hopefully we'll have many more chance encounters with Newfoundlanders in the upcoming six weeks...!!
Labels: Chance encounters





















5 Comments:
Wow, random+sweet!
What are the travel deets now? I heard you were no longer going to China?
Yeah, things are up in the air: first, we can't go to China at all, because they changed the visa regulations and you can only get a visa from your home country; and second, we're waiting to see what happens in Nepal, what with the commies taking over.
So, if anyone has some ideas of wicked places in asia, post them here!
Don't let the commies stop you. We won that war.
I can't fathmom why this even needs suggesting, since it should be our default attempted travel destination in Asia: Bhutan. Tom, how could you forget your dear project country? If Bhutan is too difficult to get to then see if you can get to my project country, Kyrgyzstan, officially the Kyrgyz Republic. I hear the streets in Bishkek are laid out in a grid pattern.
Hin-chay---that claim actually appears to be right.
Though, notice that it not only has a grid pattern, but also, a strange circular one in the bottom left!
Post a Comment
<< Home