Herzlichen Glückwunsch, Nina!

Our lovely Nina is somewhere in the world enjoying her birthday today and so we, the Huddlers, shall wish her many happy returns in our own way. Nina, have a safe flight home (whenever it is you're returning) and enjoy your special day! There's a card a la Johnsons on its way. Have your cake and eat it too!





















8 Comments:
"Today" of course being July 3rd! I wanted the post to be up bright and early so I did it late on the night of the 2nd. Just to clarify. :P
It'll be July 3 here in Newfoundland in about 3 minutes, so I'm getting a jump on it and saying Happy Birthday right now!
Happy Birthday, Nina!
Way to do it, Nina!
Wow, Sue. Beautifully done! This is obviously why you are now the queen of Huddle birthdays :) I could never imitate such tasteful presentations. hahaha.
I'll report here that Nina successfully made it from Greece/Italy last night... an hour early, even!
And her birthday so far's been sweet, as I have been the recipient of presents! Including some wicked olive tree wooden spoons that are be-yoo-tiful.
Yay, birthdaaaayys!
Kalimera & THANK YOU! I feel so lucky to have such AWESOME friends. Fantastic post Sue! I survived traveling with 42 children & no one children got ran over -- although I almost did many times trying to ferry them across the streets -- traffic rules are only a suggestion in Italy. Going out for a wicked dinner/happy hour at one of my favorite places -- Fino! I challenge everyone to have a fantastic July 3rd -- enjoy my day of birth with gusto! OPA! love ya all -- Nina
Happs Birts Nins! Hope it's a blast. I celebrated by traveling from Malaga, to Barcelona, to Munich, and then to Tirana. It was the best day of my life, and all in celebration of you!
Technically it's the fourth in Albania now.... and I guess on that note, Happy Fourth of July! They love America here, so maybe it'll be a big celebration here? Lets hope!
I missed it. Belated Happy Birthday Nina.
It sounds like Jacob had a wicked July 3rd -- most excellent. So glad to hear that! Thank you again everyone for celebrating my birthday with me. I would love to hear what others did on my day of birth. My house is now warmed up after my birthday/house warming party & now I must move in -- yikes. My only other birthday wish is for some of you guys & gals to come and see us in lovely Texas & my new home.
Post a Comment
<< Home