Christmas (Goat) in July
Okay...
So I know I haven't posted in a while. But before I can continue I must point out a shocking discovery I made whilst perusing the hud archives. There have been NO posts which include the pictures of the second annual yule goat burning! I don't know how I ended up in the huddle archives, but I'm glad I discovered this.
So whoever has pictures they better hurry up and post em!
I am disgusted frankly. If you check the update that Mr. Hinch Diggedy did for the 06 burn you'll be equally shocked that one of at least equal quality (if not an even better report) does not exist for the 07 Jule Bock Burn.
So I know I haven't posted in a while. But before I can continue I must point out a shocking discovery I made whilst perusing the hud archives. There have been NO posts which include the pictures of the second annual yule goat burning! I don't know how I ended up in the huddle archives, but I'm glad I discovered this.
So whoever has pictures they better hurry up and post em!
I am disgusted frankly. If you check the update that Mr. Hinch Diggedy did for the 06 burn you'll be equally shocked that one of at least equal quality (if not an even better report) does not exist for the 07 Jule Bock Burn.





















2 Comments:
Jacob, I couldn't concur more. Although I think I only have two or three still shots, I'll have a look for them.
Does anyone else have more?
Also. I may or may not have a video of the event which has been 85% edited since early February. I said "may not," damnnit.
Good thing this post has inspired that to change. It may, or may not, be up this week coming. maybe.
My apologies! I have a few somewhere on my computer, I think. They will be posted as soon as I am more awake.
Post a Comment
<< Home