Sunday, July 13, 2008

A Weekend Wedding (Anniversary) Wonderland!

So, Little Cros has left us for the Rock! However, Friday and Saturday were filled with many good times! We ate crepes for breakfast, had pub food with old friends (Tom's old friends), and Italian cusine to celebrate the one year wedding anniversary of the Johnsons (officially tomorrow, the 14th). Many walks were had, more laughs, and some tears. A heavy metal history marathon, an Indian buffet, furniture and wallet shopping, a midnight visit to Cloverfield, and a 5:30am Sunday send off! A fabulous weekend overall. Some pictures to remember the good times follow. Opa!





12 Comments:

Blogger jill said...

Happy Anniversary Phil and Sue!! i cant believe its been a year! good work...you know what you SHOULD be doing for your anniversary....going home so we can go back to fogo!

Sun Jul 13, 02:21:00 PM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

Happy Anniversary tomorrow, guys!!!

Damn pictures. They make me miss you people!
The written word just doesn't have the same effect.

Sun Jul 13, 05:21:00 PM  
Blogger Janezy said...

I'm not wishing you guys a Happy Anniversary until tomorrow, because I have patience. :D

Sun Jul 13, 05:47:00 PM  
Blogger Janezy said...

I just realized I don't have anyone's phone number. Cory, I took Sue's advice and sent you my number over Facebook....gimme a shout, luh!

Sun Jul 13, 05:56:00 PM  
Blogger Philip said...

C'mon Janezy, we're waiting for it!

It has been determined that I am flying back to NL on the 27th (to arrive at 1am, technically then the 28th). It will, however, but a solo journey!

Mon Jul 14, 01:35:00 PM  
Blogger Janezy said...

Waiting for what?

Oh, right......Happy Anniversary, you two!!!

So Sue, you won't be joining Phil in his triumphant (yet brief) return to the Rock? What gives?

Mon Jul 14, 06:47:00 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

No, I'm staying here. I'll be home at Christmas though to represent the Johnsons. :D Thanks for the happy wishes, everyone! Can't believe a year has gone by already!

Mon Jul 14, 07:36:00 PM  
Blogger Student said...

it must be said that my time with the johnsons was wicked. the tears were mine-- i was weeping like a one-legged albanian prostitute whose tear ducts were seared open by poker-wielding serbian captors, and who has just had the added injustice of watching jaybird walk out without tipping. this was all because i was loving being there so much!

in other news, it's also sweet being home. luckily luke is absent because with him here my love factor would be unbearably high. for quite the opposite reason i'm glad there's no possibility of seeing janes (given his canny use of call screening) as his presence fills me with an outlander-like mythical hatred.

so to summarize, i was sad to leave the johnson-salama nexus; happy to be home drinking with my cocobro and gordon and randy rowe; relieved that i wouldn't have to confront my love of luke in person; and equally relieved that janes's tactical dissembling removes the likelihood that i'll see him.

Tue Jul 15, 01:35:00 PM  
Blogger Kerri said...

I got your message, Tom, but I was at my parents' house last night and had no reception, so I didn't get it until this morning.

Wed Jul 16, 01:01:00 AM  
Blogger Jaboc said...

Happy Anniversary Phil and Sue! I guess I'm a little late.

Wed Jul 16, 06:43:00 PM  
Blogger Philip said...

Deja vu?

Wed Jul 16, 07:02:00 PM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

Ho Ho, Phil you're on fire!

Thu Jul 17, 12:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home